A truck believed to be the same one that was used by the soldiers in the video that went viral has been found in Syria.
In a video uploaded by the pro-Syrian rebel group, the convoy drove up to a hillside in an apparent suicide attack on Iraqi soldiers, killing three.
Syrian activists have reported seeing the same vehicle in the area on a previous visit to the area.
An activist group said that the truck was located near the site of the attack and that it had been captured in the past.
The group, which uses the nom de guerre of the Syrian Revolutionary Front, said it was a truck that belonged to the group and that the driver had been wounded by gunfire.
The attack took place in western Anbar province near the Iraqi border.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that it was not possible to confirm the authenticity of the video, but that it showed that the vehicle was heavily damaged.
Ankara has repeatedly blamed the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, also known as ISIS) group for the attack, which is believed to have been staged by an Iraqi soldier.
On Tuesday, Turkey said it would send reinforcements to Syria to fight ISIL and other groups.
Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, speaking in Ankara on Tuesday, said Turkey would send 150 troops to Syria.
The United States, which has also sent thousands of troops to help fight ISIL in Iraq, said on Tuesday that the United States was looking at sending additional troops to the region.
“We’re talking about a deployment to Syria that would be more than double the number of U.S. troops already deployed there,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters on Tuesday.